Access World operates a global network of port and warehouse facilities, positioned in the strategic locations that the commodities we handle require. In Peru, we specialize in the movement of all types of cargo worldwide, dry and refrigerated containers, in order to meet the customer’s end-to-end supply chain.
Access World (Peru) S.A.C., Lima, is looking for a full time Financial Accountant.
- Closing of books for Access World (Peru) S.A.C. according to Local Statutory and IFRS GAAP and providing a monthly reporting pack to Group Consolidation with appropriate commentary.
- Execute the relevant steps for closing such as capitalization, accruals, provisions, taxes and other validation controls.
- Timely review of costs as well as results for monthly proxy.
- Prepare FS related information for the notes to Consolidation such as AR aging, capex, cash positions, leases, etc.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements according to the Peruvian Accounting Standard Board (CNC).
- Liaise with the auditors and external accounting firm for IFRS and statutory audits and the preparation of tax declaration.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Solid transaction accounting knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Preferably knowledge of MS Dynamics (but not a must)
- Good communicator
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in Accounting.
- Education required: CPA or CA or any similar qualification.
- The ideal candidate is a good team player, flexible, eager to learn, self-motivated with a proactive work attitude.
- Capable of developing efficiency and enrichments within the team.
Interested Applicants please email your resume to Luis Merino, firstname.lastname@example.org