Access World is a global commodity warehousing and logistics business headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and operates in various regions across Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia-Pacific, each with their own corporate functions including business development, finance, legal, and operations.
Access World, is looking for a:
Financial Manager for our Southern European operations with key focus on our Italian Business
(based in Barcelona and reporting to Southern Europe & Middle East MD)
Duties will include but not limiting to
- Overall responsibility for the financial management of Access World Italy S.r.l.
- Review of results and analysis of financial performance to prepare commentary for regional and group management.
- Responsible for financial control functions including capitalization, accruals, provisions, taxes.
- Prepare management and statutory accounts according to local standards and IFRS, and provide a monthly reporting pack to Group head office.
- Prepare information for the notes to Group AFS such as AR aging, capital expenditures, cash positions, leases, etc.
- Manage engagement with the auditors and external accounting firm for IFRS- and statutory audits and the preparation of tax declaration.
- Administrative compliance, including arranging shareholders’ and boards of directors’ meetings, maintain statutory records.
- Prepare statutory reports/declarations such as Intrastat, VAT periodic report and declarations, “Esterometro”, “Unico”.
Requirements for the position
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong transaction accounting knowledge.
- Experience in managing a finance function.
- Knowledge of accounting software, preferably MS Dynamics (but not a must).
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Good communicator.
We are looking for candidates with
- 5 years of post-qualification experience in an accounting function, 2 years of which at manager level.
- Education required: ACCA, CA, CPA or similar qualification.
- The ideal candidate is a good team player, flexible, eager to learn and able to work under pressure. Self-motivated with a proactive work attitude.
- Capable of developing efficiency and enrichments within the team.
- Will be located in Barcelona, Spain and will be required to travel to Italy as necessary.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.