Access World is a global commodities warehousing and logistics business. The company operates a global network of port and warehouse facilities, positioned in the strategic locations that the commodities we handle require. Our extensive international reach allows for the efficient and first-class handling of commodities across the entire supply chain through our seamless logistics services. Access World has its Head Office in Zug, Switzerland and operates in various regions across Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia-Pacific, each with their own corporate functions including commercial, finance, legal, and operations. We are a diverse and dynamic company looking for people who are driven, committed, and passionate.
Access World Netherlands has two offices – in Rotterdam and Vlissingen; managed centrally. The company has long-standing relationships with a diverse supplier and customer network, resulting in a strong strategic presence within the commodity logistics industry in the Netherlands. With our knowledgeable management team we strive for continuous improvement in order to provide high-quality, tailor-made solutions to our clients. We want our business to grow and flourish as much as our employees.
Access World Netherlands is looking for a motivated Strategy Business Analyst to join our Dutch team. Within this function you will be supporting management with the execution of strategic, transformational and cost-rationalization projects. You will work together with various business stakeholders to support the development, achievement and presentation of key strategic objectives to top management. Within this position you will:
- Gather and analyze financial and operational data
- Work on challenging projects with high business development impact
- Develop high quality output and communicate strategic recommendations through in-depth data analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams in the organization to identify opportunities for process optimizations
- Own a part of projects’ planning and execution and contribute to strategic business initiatives
- Facilitate meetings with different organizational levels and have a high visibility with senior levels of management
What are the Qualifications we are looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in data analysis, logistics, supply chain or finance
- Prior experience in consulting or operations is a plus
- A good understanding of project management and financial accounting
- Excellent in MS-Office applications, ERP and PowerBI
- Comfortable in cross-functional teams, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Motivated to continuously learn with a hands-on mentality and critical thinking
- Independent and flexible to perform in a hectic environment
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder-management skills
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Ability and willingness to travel between office locations within the Netherlands
What does Access World offer?
Access World offers a pleasant working environment where you can apply your skills on new projects, creating value for the business. Our informal culture will give you the opportunity to learn from our team of experienced professionals and further expand your abilities and knowledge in the industry. Furthermore, we offer good employment terms!
- Attractive total remuneration package, including company pension and health insurance
- Plenty of company-paid holidays to maintain a good work-life balance
- Hybrid working model, agreed in coordination with team and management
- Additional company and team benefits
Would you like to apply?
Join Access World and our team! If you are interested, please, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Your application will be reviewed against the role requirements and we will contact you with an update on the status of your application. Looking forward to learning more about you!